1. The standard fee is $150 per hour. Let us know your club’s budget when you check availability, and we can get creative.
2. In some cases, “The Un-Prescription” (a non-profit organization) may cover the fee and travel expenses
3. I am happy to do a free community workshop in the cities where I am doing another speaking presentation. check my schedule and see if I’m speaking near you!
4. I will happily waive my fee for some or all of the following “bling”:
- If each attendee receives a copy of my book
- If I am mentioned in your club newsletter
- If you provide an endorsement of my presentation on your organization’s letterhead (Only if you like it, of course!)
- If you have a professional photographer at your event, I would love to have a video or some photos taken my presentation to use on my website
- Provide a table where I can sell and autograph my book
1. All travel expenses such as meals, lodging, gas, tolls, and airline tickets must be covered.
2. I will drive to any presentations within a 5 to 6 hour drive of my home.
3. For safety reasons, I only book hotels with an interior entrance. I prefer not to stay in motels with a door that opens directly into the parking lot, unless no other accommodations are available.