Jun. 12 2015
How many of the following does your child have?
- Tooth enamel that’s been eroded by gastric acid?
- Steel caps on the teeth?
- Facial grimacing?
- Frequent gritting of teeth
- Sighing, groaning
- Pacing around the house, hyperactive, jumping up and down
- Puts off going to sleep
- Frequent waking at night
- Falls asleep propped up in bed, propped up on couch, or bent over a pillow
- Does your child swallow or clear his throat frequently?
If you answered yes to 2 or more of the above, your child may have unsuspected acid reflux, and may benefit from a Basic GI Support Protocol!